Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Nile

My current binge Hummus and Falafel's!! MMMMM The olive oil is an added healthy bonus but it really tastes good with hummus! Ok I was unsuccessful with my falafel. I didn't know you have to seriously deep fry them which makes them taste delicious that is.  My hummus was amazing but since I didn't follow a recipe or write down how I made it the second time I prepared it....well it tasted horrible. With that being said I'm going to try it again and write the recipe down so I can pass it on to you. Lastly the food here is amazing not only the hummus I've also had the Makluba it lasted me for two days. Diva(my daughter) had the Arayis sandwich she ate half one day and the other half the next day and raved how delish it was. I mean how much do you live for food that sits in all it's glory overnight MMMMMMM!! My husband had the baked spinach pie and he loved it too. This place is cute and cozy the wait staff doesn't greet you traditionally with a Hi and how many, your server won't tell you her name if you don't ask. Oh and don't even think that you can keep getting pita if you have hummus left over there is a limit THEY AIN'T GOT TIME FOR DAT!! LOL but nonetheless the food is amazing. =)) HELLO HEALTHY!! What are you bingeing on this week? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment