Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

RAW VEGAN???

I've been thinking about introducing raw vegan to my lifestyle. It really seems intriguing. I came across Freelee the banana girl on YouTube and Lonijanes instagram. WOW what a commitment was my first thought but veganism is just that. I'm definitely going to consult my doctor and do more research. I'm going to start with replacing one meal with raw. One of the major reasons I'm considering raw is because I find myself becoming nauseous again after I eat. I experienced this when I wasn't vegan almost 95% of the time. Weather it be restaurant or food I cooked at home. Why is this happening now that I'm 100% vegan. Time for a food journal. HELLO HEALTHY have you tried food journaling? How did it work for you? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment