Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Why vegan.

I became vegan after being a serious carnivore. But I hated how bloated I felt and started becoming nauseous after almost every meal. I saw myself gaining as much weight as I weighed when I was pregnant with my daughter. UNACCEPTABLE. I became vegan in 2013 but before transitioning I ate only fish and veggies for four months. After doing a cleanse such as the Daniels fast my palette was clean. I was so hungry tofu tasted like chocolate cake! Tofu tasted horrible to me when I wasn't vegan. Now that I'm 100% vegan I get asked alot of questions. So I created this blog to share how easy my journey has been. I'll include my highly requested recipes with you also. So this is for you my family and friends. Hello Healthy!! When did you decide to become vegan and why? I love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment