Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

WHAT'S COOKING

TOFU SCRAMBLED

HELLO HEALTHY!!

I thought I would miss my egg sandwiches but not even!! Try this Tofu Scramble and tell me what you think!!! 

1/2 Pack of Organic Non-GMO firm Tofu
1 TBSP NUTRITIONAL YEAST
1/2 TSP TURMERIC
1/2 TSP ONION POWDER
1/2 TSP GARLIC POWDER
1/8 TSP BLACK SALT (gives an aroma of an egg) 
1/8 TSP BLACK PEPPER
1/2 TBSP MAYO
1/2 TBSP MILK (Almond, rice)


I shop at Indian grocers for my seasonings. I'm sure you can also buy online.

Drain and press water from tofu crumble and place in a bowl. Add all of the dry ingredients fold in be sure to distribute seasonings evenly but don't mush tofu you want the look of a scrambled egg. Add mayo and milk again fold in. Taste and see if it's seasoned enough for you. If you need to add table salt (not black salt)add a pinch at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment